How BBT Works
Already have a Bible study group? BBT can provide you with Curriculum, Coaching and Community (the BBT Portal) to help you become a more efficient and confident group leader.
Feeling called to start a Bible study? BBT can help you get started!
Download A BBT Fact Sheet
We will walk you through the steps!
- If you are a small-group Bible study leader (or if you are planning to start a small-group Bible study), simply watch the Overview Video about using the BBT Portal and then fill out the form on our “Get Started” page.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your information by sending an email to Coaches@B-B-T.org. (This is an important step and helps us determine if you’re really interested in starting BBT.)
- A BBT Coach will contact you within 2 business days to help you get started. Read more in the Welcome & Start-Up Guide.
- You will then be ready to schedule your first BBT and distribute the agenda for your first meeting to all participants (via the Portal).
- All BBT curriculum is organized with in an easy-to-use 1-2-3TM format: Agenda, Group Leader Guide, and Recap. Read more about BBT curriculum.
- Participants can log-in to download the agenda for the upcoming meeting at any time. The agenda describes necessary meeting prep (pre-reading, etc.) The agenda also has the discussion questions for the meeting.
- It’s that easy! You will be up-and-running with BBT curriculum in no time … we will help you be the most efficient and confident group leader that you can be!
Click Here To Get Started!